Skip to main content

Ā 

We hope you had a chance to join us for the SuperSummit 2024 šŸ˜

Ā 

Don't worry if you couldn't attend liveĀ  ā€” we saved all the sessions for you here.

Ā 

Weā€™d also like to invite you to take part in our Community Challenge for a chance to win a fabulous gift box full of goodiesĀ 

Ā 

How to take part in the Challenge?

1. In the replies to this post, share your biggest takeaway from any of the SuperSummit 2024 sessions.Ā 
  2. Mention which session it was.
  3. Give likes for the takeaways shared by other Community members that you find insightful.

Ā 

The person who shares the most upvoted takeaway will be awarded a gift box worth $150.Ā 

Ā 

ā³ This challenge ends on November 14, 2024.

Ā 

Good luck!Ā 

Ā 

My biggest takeaway is that Supermetrics is evolving into a Marketing Intelligence Platform and Iā€™m curious about the next steps!

1st session. Supermetrics is evolving from data connections to a full fledged Marketing hub

A new interface.

My takeaway from SuperSummit today is how new Marketing Intelligence platform is going to be a game changer! How easily reports and audiences can be created and exported, how data can be easily visualized, simply a one-stop-shop for all marketers! No code needed, because new interface is very user-friendly.

P.S. and of course the fact that AleksĀ mentioned, that about 15 million rows of data are generated in general per month and if you put 15 million rows of data into the spreadsheet, the spreadsheet will be 60 km long :DĀ 

Hello! I am repeating in myĀ head theĀ 3 golden nuggets of wisdom (from the 2nd session) in pushing for a culture of effectiveness in this era of messy data:

1. Not being afraid of not knowing where data sources are, we just have to be creative.
  2. Not being bogged down by specific metrics, we just have to remember the big picture.
  3. Not having multiple channelsĀ ofĀ reporting, we just have to have a central source of truth.

All made easy by Supermetrics šŸ’Ŗ Super excited to have more users in our market to push this noble agenda!

Shabazā€™s session is amazing! My takeaways are:

1. Speed is key in winning the digital marketing space. Test fast and fail fast in order to act and optimize quickly.
  2. Approval is often the bottleneck but it starts with alignment of mindsets by all stakeholders to move fast.
  3. At the age of AI, automation is important in scaling ads.Ā 

Ā 

-Mae

Ā 

Ā 

A very insightful event with amazing content to all of us who deal with costumers, brands and industries. I am impressed and very happy to get to know Supermetrics.

Biggest takeaway for me is that the customer journey is no longer linear, hasnā€™t been for a while. And we need to embrace and try to understand the messy middle.

Shabazā€™s session was insightful! Key takeaways include the importance of speed and automation in digital marketing, with a focus on testing and optimizing quickly.Ā Focus on generating diverse ideas, refining the best ones, and iterating to achieve optimal results.

Insightful Summit! Measurement Strategy is a journey. Each metric has to be assessed. AI is truly a game changer. Creativity is important and am looking forward to Supermetrics Hub!!

Ā 

Hi! My biggest takeaway was from Shabazā€™s session.

Ā 

When it comes to growth marketing you need to be constantly creating and testing ads to get results fast. Work with your creative team to develop efficiencies using AI like MidJourney or ElevenLabsĀ before expanding the team.Ā 

Ā