Skip to main content

Hey there, 👋

A little bird told me that many people may not know about the Supermetrics blog and the content we consistently published there. It’s a curated library where you can learn (almost) everything you need to know about marketing analytics and measurement.

I thought I could start a series where I share top content from every month. Let’s kick this off with July.

How to deal with slow Looker Studio reports

You’ve probably noticed that Looker Studio (Data Studio) dashboards can sometimes take their sweet time to load 🐢

Slow load times are typically a symptom of Looker Studio fetching a large volume of data directly from the original data source. In this article, we’ll discuss two methods you can use to speed up your reports, including:

• Using Google’s Extract Data connector
  • Using Supermetrics Storage

Read the article 🤓

Incrementality testing for marketers

In marketing, we often rely heavily on metrics that indicate direct conversions—whether it’s a purchase or an app download. But what about organic demand, word-of-mouth, or brand loyalty? How do they help drive the bottom-line numbers? And how can you separate them from paid activities?

Incrementality can help you answer those questions and understand the true marketing impact.

We’ll discuss what you need to know about incrementality testing, including:

• What’s incrementality in marketing
  • Why do you need incrementality testing?
  • How to get started with incrementality testing
  • 3 marketing incrementality tests

and more

Read the article 🤓

How to scale and standardize your client reporting

Many agencies still handle client reporting manually—pulling .csv files from each channel, copy-pasting data, and trying to make it look pretty or at least comprehensible…. And then repeat it for every new client. 

That might be doable when you’re starting out, but what about when you’re scaling up? Your team will be wasting time on reporting and have less time to do the job you were hired to do. 

So, this article will explain how to get out of reporting chaos. We’ll look at:

• Why you need to standardize and scale your client reporting
  • Our tips on how to develop a standardized reporting framework from scratch
  • The problems with creating reporting templates and how to solve them

Read the article 🤓

A guide to data transformation in Power BI for marketers

Typically, using the raw data the marketing platform provides isn’t enough for in-depth analysis. To build actionable reports, you need to do some prep work and make your data analysis ready. In this article, we’ll discuss different ways you can use Power BI to transform your data.

• Power BI’s data transformation features
  • 3 data transformation use cases in Power BI for marketers
  • Comparing data transformation in Power BI to other tools
  • Making data transformation in Power BI easier by using Supermetrics

Read the article 🤓

Now, we’d love to hear from you. What topics do you want to learn about? What kinds of content do you want to see more from Supermetrics? Share your thought in the comments.

Your content friend 🥰

Joy

thanks for sharing!