Skip to main content

Hey Supermetrics community,

I’m trying to import a daily breakdown of Facebook & Instagram

• Account name
  • Post date
  • Organic reach
  • Organic impressions

The aim is to blend this data with GA4 to understand what posts did and did not drive traffic to our website. Unfortunately, this query loads no data. If I remove post date and account name, then the query shows the daily breakdown for organic reach/impressions.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? 

Thanks in advance.

Hey CraigIsAlwaysLearning, could you maybe post a screenshot of your blend configuration, assuming that you’re trying this in the Supermetrics blend feature? Did you add GA4 to this blend already or are you stuck at the two social media sources already?

@bartschneider  - ah, the FB insights is a query coming through the Google Sheets extension. I use another sheet and query GA4, then use sumifs to do calculations. Hope this helps.

@CraigIsAlwaysLearning Sorry, it took a while to respond but I was now able to reproduce your query and get results for FB insights in

I had to select a longer date range for the query to capture enough posts by their creation date but in principle everything works without any custom options or workarounds. Just to be sure, did you test your query with different date ranges?

Thanks @bartschneider - I was able to replicate your output by changing the date range. Thanks!