Skip to main content

I was honored to be invited to hold a workshop in Siavash Kanani's Masterclass series. In this workshop, I'll start with a quick run-through on how to use Supermetrics Charts in your Looker Studio reports. The highlight, however, is the new visualizations now available within a closed beta test group.

As a member of the Supermetrics Community, you can now get access to these visualizations. Please join the Supermetrics Charts group and read the pinned message, "Welcome to the Supermetrics Charts Beta Group!" which contains another video explaining all the details about the beta phase and how to access the new charts.

As I mentioned in the workshop, getting early access is a bit of a treasure hunt, but I think it's worthwhile.

Thanks for sharing!

Where might we find the Looker Studio examples discussed during the workshop? I wanted to get a closer look at your country Super Selector configuration.

Thanks!

Good point, Cameron!

I share the link to the slide deck here. The links to all three reports are on page 4:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BnwQqLCvadrAGLyYDWx_yOLmpYOhkZZuV5TrtNFCBWM/edit#slide=id.g25de454d657_0_104

BTW, the trick for the country selector lies in the applied filter.

I use a regular expression to only show the three countries within NAFTA/USMCA.