Skip to main content

good morning! I was wondering if anyone knew where I can access the presentation slides from the SuperSummit Conference in NYC back on 6/27? Thank you so much in advance

Hi @nitinvarghese, Thanks for sending this question over let me check with our North American team and get back to you on this 😇

@nitinvarghese Our team is putting the material together I’ll let you know once it’s released 🤗

Thank you so much! 

hey @Sahra 

I was wondering if I can get an update on these recordings? I was told back at the conference on June 27th that these recordings would be uploaded in a timely manner. Tomorrow will mark 50 days since the event and there is still no way for me to go back and look at those recordings. Being able to go back and reference those recordings would be very useful and helpful. 

If someone can get back to me as soon as possible about this, that would be great. Can I expect it in a week, another month, six months?? Thomas Lindsey reached out and said “ almost there in terms of the media releases for the event.” he sent that back on July 23rd. 

Again, if I could get some clarity on when these recordings of the presentations will be released that would be amazing. 

Thank you so much for your help in advance with this. 

Much appreciated! 

Hi @nitinvarghese,

Terribly sorry about the delays in sending the materials over. Our team will send over the slides shortly and I’ll update them here. As for the videos they are still being worked on in production and as soon as they are done we’ll share them as well. 

Again we really appreciate your patience here. 😊

Hi @nitinsnow,

Please see the presentations attached from the NYC SuperSummit. We’ll get back to you as soon as the videos are ready. Thanks again for your patience. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime.

-Sahra