Get your question answered on The Marketing Intelligence Show! 🎙️

Userlevel 3

What’s up SM community! 👋

It’s Edward here from The Marketing Intelligence Show - and we need your questions…

We’re going to do a community-led AMA episode on our podcast where we’ll answer questions exclusively submitted by you, our community members.

Do you have any questions on marketing analytics, data, AI, the future of marketing measurement, or anything else?

Drop your question here in this thread and we’ll answer it live on our podcast and give you a shout out.

Over to you...

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @Edward 👋🏼

My ask for this session would be to share concrete success stories with AI in marketing. I feel that there’s a lot of hype around AI, but I’m excited to hear about cases where AI has helped marketers to do things that they wouldn’t have been able to do without it. And of course, if the Supermetrics marketing team has any cool cases of their own, I’d be happy to hear! 🙌

Userlevel 3

Uhh, nice @Senni! I bet @evankaeding would have some hot takes on this from his experiences working with our customers, getting out in the field at events, and being in Cannes etc.

Userlevel 1

Oh this is going to be a great session @Edward I have somewhat a challenging question. If you can make up one metric to measure marketing, what would it be, and how would you calculate it?

I’m thinking how SEO platforms have metrics like ‘Domain authority’ or ‘Keyword difficulty’ like I wouldn’t rely on those 100% to make decisions but they’re good reference point.

Userlevel 3

Oh my, we could do a whole episode on that one question I think @joy.huynh It would definitely stir up a good debate!