Skip to main content
Question

Data Source Account Usage for Core level

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I’m looking into upgrading my free trial to the core subscription. The question I have is how does Data Source Account usage work? It says there are 26 data sources and 8 data source accounts allowed per data source. I only need 1 data source: Facebook Ads, but I have over 50 ad accounts I have access to and need data for.

My question is are the data source accounts shared between data sources? Aka if I only use the Facebook Ads data source could I have 208 (26*8) data source accounts connected to it? If I can only have 8 accounts connected to it that would be a deal breaker for me and I will need another solution. If they are shared across like that then I’m all in!

Hi @alex_twg 

Thank you for your patience! If I understood your question correctly you only need 1 data source which is Facebook Ads in this case and you would like to have more accounts for example 208 datasource accounts for Facebook Ads? This can be done and our team would be happy to assist you with said customisation. Please let me know if this is not what you meant.

Kr, Sahra

Hi @alex_twg  let me know if you have any questions. Or reach out to our sales team from here🤗